At Global Markets we build strong relationships with each other, our clients, and our business partners based on six fundamental values:
- Integrity – As we operate in an intensely competitive environment, we compete fairly, conducting our business in a professional manner that reflects favorably on our company and on each of us.
- Common Purpose – We operate from a common purpose and the broad view, doing what is best for the company as a whole, working with mutual trust and collaboration.
- Stewardship – In keeping with our founding principles, we honor other Alsebtain Group professionals — past, present and future — by striving to grow the company’s value and vitality during our temporary stewardship.
- Respect – We are sincere, fair and forthright, treating others with dignity and respecting their individual differences, feelings and contributions.
- Accountability – We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as individuals, as team members and as a company.
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage nontraditional thinking and appropriate risk-taking, which provide opportunities to learn and grow as individuals and as businesses.